Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Discards LB 2337.4 P475 2006 - L 903 H3 1993

More education reference titles, more financial aid reference titles... 1996 continues to be banner year for print financial aid resources...




Again, thankfully, this cart did not tug on my heart strings too much. I was concerned about retaining the 3 ring binders because they are useful, but I let them go like dust in the wind. I don't think any of these titles made me stop and browse for a while. 

Here is my handy dandly spread sheet

And here are the empty spots in the stacks

This afternoon I witnessed the cataloging student workers' perennial task of stamping and throwing out the titles on the cart, and at that point I did experience the usual disorienting mix of regret, haste, and remorse... but I don't know why...


No comments:

Post a Comment